We may from time to time update this Policy, so we invite you to review it periodically. All changes will go into effect on the date noted below. The new Policy will apply to all current users of our Services and will replace any prior Policies. If we change the Policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you.
2. What information we collect and how we use it
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from you when you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly (through form, survey, promotion etc.). You are not required to register or provide information to us, but if you choose not to, you may not be able to use some or all of our Services. Here are some of the ways we may collect information from you, and how we may use that information:
- Create an Account: If you create a RRC’s account or join our loyalty program, we might collect the following information from you: name, address, phone number, email address, interest, age, occupation, username and password. We use this information to establish and manage your account and to enhance your experience with us.
- Make a Purchase: If you shop with us, we collect some or all of the following information about you: name, address(es), phone number, email address, billing information including credit card number and expiration date, as well as the names, addresses and phone numbers of gift recipients (if any). We use your name, address, phone number and billing/credit card information to process and fulfill your order.
- Communicate with You: The email address you provide is used for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your orders. We may also contact you occasionally via email or SMS to keep you up-to-date on the latest RRC news and/or to provide order status updates. Also, gift recipients may, from time to time, receive offers from us regarding new products and services that we think may be of interest to them. The phone number you provide is also used for internal purposes, such as sending OTP or your account balance’s status.
We also may use the information we collect from you to (1) analyze the usage and operations of, and improve, our Services and business, (2) advertise to you, (3) address problems with the Services or our business, and (4) protect the security and integrity of the Services and our business, such as through fraud detection and prevention.
We may disclose your information in the following ways:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us (like fulfilling or shipping orders, processing transactions, detecting and preventing fraud, or administering a loyalty or rewards program). See the “Service Providers” section below for more information.
- Legal Matters; Safety: We may disclose your information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, RRC or others. We may also disclose your information when we believe the law requires or otherwise permits it.
- Sale or Transfer of Business Assets: In the event of a merger, consolidation or sale or transfer of all or substantially all of our company or its assets, information collected by our Services may be transferred to the purchaser or the new company.
- Computer or Device Information: We may automatically collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, other unique identifier, or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. That information may include your browser type, device type, operating system, software version, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about your usage of the Services, including the date and time you visit, the areas or pages that you visit, the amount of time you spend, the number of times you return, and other click-stream or usage data. We also may collect information about emails that you open, forward, or click-through to our Services, as well as other sites that you may visit.
We collect this information to optimize user experience by, for example, delivering more relevant advertising on the Services and across the Internet and linking data collected across other computers or devices that you may use, and to better understand how you use our Services.
4. Accessing, Updating, Deleting and Editing Your Information
After setting up an account with RRC, you can access, review, and/or correct the information you provided to us by logging into your account. You may also ask us to assist by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access: You or your authorized representative have fully rights to access your account at all time and on any device.
- Deletion: You or your authorized representative may delete your account in case of no use.
- Updating/Editing: You or your authorized representative may access your account and always update/edit your information to the actual and on any device.
5. Service providers
We sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform services for us. For example, we may hire agencies to help administer promotions or rewards programs, to advertise, to analyze data, to detect and prevent fraud, to process payments, to fulfill orders you place, and to provide customer service. We might share your information with and receive your information from these service providers.
We take your privacy and security seriously. For this reason, we maintain administrative, physical and technical safeguards that are designed to protect your personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, disclosure or use.
7. Support center
You may ask questions, submit comments about our Services by contacting us through our Support Center (link to Support Center)
Latest updated 9/9/2021