A simple method for making coffee at home. It has become a trend in these few years for its “smooth”, “clean” and “fresh” flavor than hot brew. Simply add ground coffee and water and let it sit from 12 to 16 hours in the refrigerator then you could enjoy it
Ustensils you need to prepare
-Cold brew coffee container
Extraction time: 12-16 hours
Ratio: 1/10 (1g coffee 10gram water),we will use 50grams of coffee and 500grams of water
Grinding size: The best is coarse, similar to the size of a kosher salt’s grain.
Follow these steps:
– Step 1: Grind 50 grams of coffee bean then put into the filter the cold brew’s container
– Step 2: Add 50 grams water and mix well. Let it sit for about 15-20 minutes.
– Step 3: Put all the remaining water into the cold brew’s container then store in the refrigerator for 12-16 hours.
– Step 4: After 12-16 hours of cold brewing, remove the coffee grounds and filter from the cold brew’s container.
– Step 5: Close the lid and store in the refrigerator.